Need a First Class English nanny?
Kinder Nannies has access to thousands of the best nannies, super nannies, nanny/governess, rota nannies, maternity nurses. Whether you are abroad, or if you are in the UK finding you a extremely capable, experienced and reliable nanny is duty.
The UK has a long history of employing the top child-carers to care for the children of busy wealthy parents. We have been training first rate nannies for years (should we mention Mary Poppins?!). If you would like your own Mary Poppins, we can find you someone nearly as amazing as the fictional Mary was.
In the UK being a career nanny is far more than simply looking after the little ones as a babysitter might. Our nannies are trained, sometimes they have a degree in childcare - see Norland Nannies and Chiltern Nannies with their 3 year degrees.
Our international clients request native English speaking nannies from us as they wish:
- their children to be brought up bilingually and learn flawlessly fluent English.
- to expose their children to perfectly correct 'Queen's English' otherwise known as the 'RP' accent (received pronunciation)
- have nanny impart their cultural values and with it some 'Britishness' upon their charges.
- to employ a nanny who has been properly trained in children's early years development and nurture. Britain excels in training professional nannies.
- British are known to be adventures and are very comfortable spending a few years or more overseas.
As good nannies can, quite easily, earn £800 per week, working full time (60 hours per week, eg. 7.30am til 7.30pm Monday to Friday), despite being adventurous the nannies will still need to be paid very well to work overseas. If the nanny is working abroad then she/he will be far from friends and family and they will therefore need to be paid well to make the international job attractive.
In addition to a good salary of at least £1,000 - £1,200 per week for very full time work, international employers need to offer benefits such as private health and travel insurance, bonuses, pay reviews, excellent accommodation. Furthermore overseas employers will often offer return flights for the nanny (and sometimes her friends/family members), substantial bonus payments upon a long service completion eg. 5 years.
Top Nanny Jobs for experienced, qualified nannies
Are you a nanny or maternity nurse looking for a super nanny job abroad? Register with us today and within no time you could be on a new adventure.
Kinder Nannies and Staff can offer a variety of different roles including, but not limited to:
- Full time live in nanny
- Rota nanny (rotational nanny eg 2 weeks 24/7 then 2 weeks off, and repeat)
- Night nanny
- Maternity nurse (usually 24/6 for a period of weeks/months)
Our international positions range between:
- Expat working families working overseas
- British family overseas needing an English speaking maternity nurse or other short term nanny
- Multi-staffed household for UHNW families
- Families primarily based in UK who run other homes overseas and frequently travel between then.
- Families based overseas who travel globally between difference homes, and frequent holidays.
We have nanny positions in UK, Europe, Asia, USA or jobs comprising 2 or more locations.
Our families pay well / fairly and working abroad can be an amazing adventure, as well as giving your nanny career and CV a huge boost. Nannies who have worked abroad and/ or in multi-staffed households will command a higher salary than nannies who do not have this experience.
If you are considering working overseas or for a VIP family, ensure you get plenty of training and qualifications, cache and other diplomas. Pass your driving test, take courses in children's early years development, healthy and hygienic food preparation, sleep etc.
Find your experienced, first rate British Kinder Nanny
Please call our agency at any time and an experienced consultant will be happy to explain how we can help find the exceptional nanny/ staff you are looking for.
You may also send a message via our website or an email with your brief.
We will arrange a time, convenient for you, to ask a few questions and then immediately start checking for top experienced nannies for you.
Our agency service includes :
- providing free expert advice as to the best solution or type of nanny for your circumstances
- searching through the thousands of nannies on our database,
- placing discrete ads on appropriate nanny jobs boards world-wide to source new suitable experienced nannies for you.
- interviewing potential candidates on your behalf
- providing you with a detailed synopsis of the candidate's credentials.
- checking the references of the most relevant previous jobs
- we collate and check all related documents including, identity, driving licence, qualifications, DBS, first aid etc.
We offer a very tailored approach, which is bespoke to each family's circumstance and preference.
Start the ball rolling and have your new British kinder nanny within weeks...