Kinder Nannies is the London and International Nanny Agency specialised in Professional, qualified nannies, maternity nurse and governesses.
Our unique strength is matching high calibre candidates to families with a particular European language requirement; such as fluency in English, German etc.
Requirements to become a professional Kinder Nanny and access elite and vip nanny jobs.
♦ To be a Kinder Nanny we require the following from you:
- Registration form, comprehensively filled in.
- Full CV, explaining any gaps between jobs or education. Your CV should explain why you left a job, if you worked there for less than 4 years. This will help you to reach the interview stages.
- References. References should be for the most recent and longest held nanny jobs. References must include the dates of employment and contact details of referees (We Will Always Check with you first BEFORE we contact any of your referees!)
- Written references are most helpful
- After agreement from you, we contact your referee/s and arrange to verbally check the reference.
Please note, we take great care, to not inconvenience or pester your referees In Any Way. We are extremely careful with your referees/ references.
- Enhanced DBS (or your country's equivalent criminal background check). All child-carers in the UK are expected to be on the DBS Update Service. We can help with this if you are not already on it.
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate, a 12 hour course, dated within the last 3 years.
- For any qualifications mentioned on your CV, childcare related but also university degree etc you will need to show a copy of. Do mention all your qualifications and degrees, even if they are not childcare related, it might help you to be achieve a higher salary.
For identification and Right to Work checks we need to view your:
- Proof of address (eg. credit card or bank statement)
- Share Code, visa or work permit.
The better your registration answers and application is, the better the job and salary we can secure for you.
Kinder is a specialist London Nanny Agency & Private Staff Agency working with the best families in London and world-wide.
Once you have registered and sent us your supporting documents (listed above) we will check for nanny jobs suiting your profile and requirements. We also ask that you keep an eye on our jobs page yourself. If you see a job which you wish to apply for simply inform us by email, or whatsapp.
Before we put you forward for jobs we will conduct a video interview with you. We will arrange this with you, to be conducted by Zoom, FaceTime or Whatsapp.
Some of our most popular and higher paid jobs will require you to answer an additional assessment questionnaire or to send a short video introduction of yourself.
Please take care to make sure your documents are in order and your CV is accurate. Check with your referees that they are happy to be contacted briefly, so we can check your references. Furthermore, up to date References, accurate paperwork, background (criminal history) and ID checks are essential.
Our experienced, professional consultants will work hard for you, but we can only help you access the best jobs if you provide us with all the correct documents and information. A top tip - if we have to 'chase' you for your information and documents, this will not give the impression and confidence that you will be the most capable and organised nanny for our VIP families 😉
Specialists in high calibre, English speaking and /or Multi-Lingual Nannies & Private Staff.
Register Now and become a Kinder Nanny
Once you have completed your registration, you will be on our books and able to quickly apply, and apply for top Kinder Nannies jobs.
Our families are successful professional families, VIP and UHNW families, located in London, Europe and world-wide.
Super-charge your career and start your journey to be a Kinder Nanny today.
More about Nannies: