Kinder Nannies is the London Nanny Agency specialised in Professional, qualified nannies, UK and International.
Kinder specialises in High Calibre, educated professional nannies. Bilingual and English Mother Tongue nannies;
- Professional, Educated Nannies
- Nannies with Qualifications in Childcare, such as a Degree in Early Years Education
- British Nannies / English Mother Tongue
- Bilingual Nannies & Staff
- High Calibre Nannies - the full package.
- Rota Nannies and Nannies who have worked for VIP, Celebrities, UHNW and in Multi-staffed homes.
- UK and International Placements
- Live In & Live Out Nanny
- Qualified Maternity Nurse / Newborn Care Specialist
- Nannies with EU, UK, US passport/s
- Nanny-educator, Nanny-governess
- Governess with Degree/ Master's Degree
- Professional full time Housekeepers
Simply send your enquiry/ requirements and our consultants will start work!
Let Kinder Nannies and Staff take care of your staffing needs
Kinder is a specialist London Nanny Agency & Private Staff Agency committed to finding you the very best nanny and private household staff. Upon receiving your Registration or Enquiry our experienced, professional consultants start working hard for you. We answer quickly and our discreet staff guide you throughout the seamless recruitment process.
Specialists in high calibre, English speaking and /or Multi-Lingual Nannies & Private Staff.
Holding your hand as much or as little as you need it... We offer sensible advice, gleaned from our many years of experience in nanny and private staff recruitment.
KINDER Nanny Agency London offers Nannies, Housekeepers and all Private Staff to suit every requirement. Whether you need someone qualified and experienced or you're simply focusing on the right personality; we will find your perfect employee.
London Nannies near me?
Our Kinder Nannies and Kinder staff are available throughout London; so wherever you live we're guaranteed to have professional nannies and staff near you.
Need a Nanny Overseas?
Kinder Nannies & Staff keeps a large database of excellent experienced, qualified nannies, who can relocate overseas, or who already live there. Simply send through your enquiry and we shall send you the nannies who match your stipulations.
First time nanny employer, need guidance?
Our knowledgeable Nanny Consultants have experience with all types of families, nannies and roles. They guide you through the selection, interviewing and job offering and negotiation process. Our consultants take the time to advise & explain, so you can make the right decision to employ the right staff for you.
- That's just one of the reasons our clients tell us we are the best nanny agency!
To get the best service from a top nanny agency, choose one agency and give them exclusivity.
- Would you like your own dedicated recruiter who works on your behalf?
- Do you expect your nanny agency to work to your requirements and only put forward candidates who are genuinely the very best match for you?
- Are you tired of nanny agencies which simply inundate you with nanny CVs without doing the detailed selection work?
- Do you expect an agency to use their skills and experience to select and only put forward nannies who are very best candidates for your role?
Then you will value the bespoke nanny recruitment service provided by Kinder Nannies & Staff when you choose to give Kinder exclusivity.
Need to receive top Nanny profiles quickly?
Send your brief and we'll be in touch asap. You'll be interviewing top Nannies in no time!
Recruitment at KINDER Nanny & Staff Agency London - how it works
Already know what employee you require? Then simply send us your brief and an experienced consultant will call to discuss the finer details of your search.
Alternatively, call, email or whatsapp us for immediate guidance.
♥ 1. Once you have registered we begin the search for your perfect candidate, without delay. We are proud of our extensive database of excellent candidates, built up over years, and will start by reaching out directly to our candidates.
We also advertise (discreetly - no details!) to attract new applicants for your role via our own jobs board, and through a variety of secure advertising channels.
Any advertisements on your behalf will never identify you, by any name or photo or any other identifying detail. Client privacy and discretion is paramount.
2. Once we have identified suitable candidates and they have:
- passed our interview and initial checks stage
- seen details of your position and confirmed interest in the position
3. We then present the candidate to you:
- Initially sending you our written impression; why we believe this candidate to be a good potential employee for you.
- We will also send their CV and / Registration documents.
- We may at this stage already send you their written references.
- Often we'll include audio or video introduction or cover letter by the candidate themselves, or their Assessment answers to specific questions concerning your role and their suitability.
4. Client Interviewing Stage
A. Decide if you wish to interview the candidate -you may discuss the merits of each candidate with us at any time to help you decide.
We organise those interviews for you.
The more you feedback to us about what you like/ do not like in a candidate the more we can correctly target the right candidates for you - saving you time!
B. Initial interview may be conducted by phone or video (WhatsApp, Zoom, Facetime) A second interview is in person and is usually longer than the first. More family or staff members might be involved in the 2nd interview.
C. Many employers skip straight to a trial instead of 2nd interview. If the first and second interviews go well you may decide to offer the candidate the position (subject to final satisfactory reference checks) or you may arrange for the candidate to do a trial. It is important to act swiftly if you believe the candidate to be suitable, as good candidates can be snapped up by other employers.
5. Trials are common and many candidates are happy to, and even prefer, to be offered a trial. Please check our full terms and conditions concerning trials as the first day/ part day is free (no agency fee for UK) thereafter further days are subject to pre-payment. For all trials you are required to pay the candidate directly, for their time. Payments for trials are deducted from the Service Fee should you decide to hire our candidate.
Kinder Nannies and Staff continue to put forward suitable candidates until you have found the right employee and they have accepted your offer.
We continue to put forward candidates to you as long as you communicate to us your feedback on the candidates. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you are no longer looking and will close the search.
6. Making a Job Offer
You may discuss with your appointed Kinder Staff Consultant, or with anyone on our team, anything regarding the candidate or their employment.
When you are ready to make an offer or are considering doing so, please let us know. We will guide in how this should be done, so that you are as 'protected' as possible, as their are legal implications to making an applicant a firm offer.
Kinder Nannies and Staff will draft the Offer Letter for you, which you will check and authorise before we present the offer to your chosen candidate.
7. Employment Contract
As part of our paid for service Kinder Nannies can provide, as a courtesy, a standard contract of employment template, which you may use to engage your newly appointed nanny. We can offer simple guidance to customise the contract for your purposes and we recommend that you have the nanny employment contract checked by your solicitor too.
We also offer a bespoke contract service through our employment lawyers. Please get in touch for a quote (UK only).
8. Onboarding your new employee
There is an art to successfully settling in a new employee and the team are here to support you in onboarding your new employee. We want the placement to be a long and happy on all sides!
We have a very helpful checklist to help with successful onboarding.
We will proactively advise both parties before and after the 1st day of work and we will continue to be available to both parties throughout the length of the employment.
9. Payroll and Pension for your new employee
Kinder offers 1 year of free nanny or staff payroll to most of our clients. Please check the t's and c's for details.
Register Now to find your perfect professional Nanny/ Staff!
Our Registration fee is just £65+vat in the UK. This is later deducted from the Service Fee, once you engage one of our candidates.
Find out more about Nannies
Find out more about Private Staff
Nanny and Private Staff Payroll
Once you have selected your chosen candidate, we can administer the payroll for you, provide pension services and a bespoke contract. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.