Need a First Class English nanny?
Kinder Nannies has access to thousands of the best British nannies, super nannies, nanny/governess, rota nannies, maternity nurses. Whether you are abroad, or in the UK finding you a extremely capable, experienced and reliable British nanny is our duty.
The UK has a long history of producing and employing the top child-carers to care for the children of busy wealthy parents. We have been training first rate British nannies for years (should we mention Mary Poppins?!). If you would like your own Mary Poppins, we can find you someone nearly as amazing as the fictional Mary was.
In the UK being a career nanny is far more than simply looking after the little ones as a babysitter might. Our top British nannies are trained, often they have a degree in childcare - see Norland Nannies and Chiltern Nannies with their 3 year childcare degrees.
Our international clients request a native English nanny as they wish:
- their children to be brought up bilingually and learn flawlessly fluent English.
- to expose their children to perfectly correct 'Queen's English' otherwise known as the 'RP' accent (received pronunciation)
- have nanny impart their cultural values and with it some 'Britishness' upon their charges.
- to employ a nanny who has been properly trained in children's early years development and nurture. Britain excels in training professional nannies.
- British are known to be adventures and are very comfortable working for a few years or more overseas.
As good nannies can, quite easily, earn £800 per week in the UK, working full time (60 hours per week, eg. 7.30am til 7.30pm Monday to Friday), despite being adventurous the nannies will still need to be paid particularly well to work overseas. If a British nanny is working abroad then she/he will be far from friends and family and will therefore need to be paid well to make the international job (vs. the UK job) attractive.
In addition to a good salary of at least £1,000 - £1,200 per week for very full time work, international employers need to offer benefits and good working conditions. A top English nanny will look for benefits such as private health and travel insurance, bonuses, regular pay reviews and quality accommodation. Furthermore overseas family employers will often offer return flights for the nanny (and sometimes her friends/family members), substantial bonus payments upon a long service completion eg. 5 years (can be useful in a house purchase).
Top Nanny Jobs for experienced, qualified nannies
Kinder Nannies and Staff can offer a variety of different roles including, but not limited to:
- Full time live in nanny
- Rota nanny (rotational nanny eg 2 weeks 24/7 then 2 weeks off, and repeat)
- Night nanny
- Maternity nurse (usually 24/6 for a period of weeks/months)
Our international positions range between:
- Expat working families working overseas
- British family overseas needing an English speaking maternity nurse or other short term nanny
- Multi-staffed household for UHNW families
- Families primarily based in UK who run other homes overseas and frequently travel between then.
- Families based overseas who travel globally between difference homes, and frequent holidays.
We have nanny positions in UK, Europe, Asia, USA or jobs comprising 2 or more locations.
Our families pay well / fairly and working abroad can be an amazing adventure, as well as giving your nanny career and CV a huge boost. Nannies who have worked abroad and/ or in multi-staffed households will command a higher salary than nannies who do not have this experience.
If you are considering working overseas or for a VIP family, ensure you get plenty of training and qualifications, cache and other diplomas. Pass your driving test, take courses in children's early years development, healthy and hygienic food preparation, sleep etc.
Find your experienced, first rate Kinder British Nanny
Please call our agency at any time and an experienced consultant will be happy to explain how we can help find the exceptional British nanny/ staff you are looking for. You may also contact us by email to schedule a phone call or video meeting
You may also send a message via our website or an email with your brief.
We will arrange a time, convenient for you, to ask a few questions and then immediately start checking for top experienced nannies for you.
Our agency service includes :
- providing free expert advice as to the best solution or type of nanny or private staff for your circumstances
- checking through the thousands of nannies on our own premium database for candidates best suite to the position/s you offer.
- placing discrete adverts on appropriate nanny & private staff jobs boards world-wide to source new suitable experienced candidates for you.
- providing you with our detailed interviewer reports on each top candidate we put forward to you.
- providing you with a detailed synopsis of the candidate's credentials.
- checking the references of the candidate's relevant previous jobs
- we collate and check all related documents including, identity (passport), driving licence, qualifications, enhanced DBS, first aid etc.
- arranging interviews for you and discuss with you any candidates in whom you could be interested.
- advising you and handling salary negotiations on your behalf.
- consultants continuing to recruit for you until your position is filled.
- providing a employment contract.
- providing a free replacement or indeed a refund, in the rare instances when this may be necessary
- advising on the on-boarding of your new nanny/ staff.
- remaining available to you and to your new staff, for advice or guidance, throughout the employment.
We offer a very tailored approach, which is bespoke to each family's circumstance and preferences.
Start the ball rolling and have your new British kinder nanny within weeks...