Top Nanny Jobs
Apply direct to any job, OR register with us (below), it's Fast & Free! to be the first to receive details of new top nanny jobs.
Want to be first in line for our top new jobs?
Sign up for free! and be the first to hear about new top jobs, matching your requirements, as soon as they come in.
Jobs at Home and Abroad!
Vacancies at Home and Abroad!
Jobs at Home and Abroad!
Positions at Home and Abroad!
Register with Kinder Nannies & Staff and let us find your perfect job, for free!
Signing up with KINDER is Free and easy!
- Browse our job categories below to see the types of jobs we offer.
- Fill in our simple registration form - completely FREE and send or upload your up-to-date CV, and any other supporting documents.
- The Kinder Team will get in touch with you to check details and if successful will then arrange a convenient time to video interview (over FaceTime, zoom or WhatsApp).
- Peruse our list of current jobs, which is updated daily OR just wait for the team to send you full details of the positions for you!
- Once Kinder Nannies has received your documents and spoken to you, completing your registration, we immediately put you forward for suitable jobs.
- When a client requests to interview you, we arrange this and work towards helping you secure the job.
Ready to take control of your Career?
Start the adventure now! Register with KINDER - it's Free!
Kinder Nannies has the experience to know what a good nanny is looking for in their career and job. We work with you to find the best job for you, ensuring a happy and well paid long term nanny job. Whether in London, UK or Internationally, we recognise the best employers and the top nanny jobs.
A few reasons to Register (for free) with Kinder - the most trusted nanny agency - and find your new nanny job today.
- Listen to what other people say about us - 'KINDER is run by friendly, caring professionals'. We love our work, and putting amazing employees into fabulous jobs with good caring employers -it's what makes us tick!
- KiNDER is a member of Association of Nanny Agencies
- We will pay for your DBS! -If you renew you DBS/ enhanced DBS through us and if Kinder places you into one of our Jobs*, we will reimburse the cost of your DBS! (*jobs over 8 weeks)
- KINDER offers you a FREE top agency service and ongoing support. Kinder Nannies will endeavour to ensure that the prospective employer:
- Understands their obligations as an employer, and also provides a pleasant and safe environment in which to work (Health & Safety).
- Has sufficient cover on their Employer and Home insurance.
- Administers your salary, NI payments and pension contributions through a reputable Payroll company.
- Will pay you a Fair Salary, normally pre-agreed in the Offer Letter & Contract and reflective of your experience, qualifications and conditions of the job.
2. At KINDER we get to know our clients well over the years, which give us (and you) the confidence that they will be a good employer to you. If we are not confident about a client's ability to be a good employer then we cease working for them.
Continued support available to all candidates placed by KINDER
3. We remain at hand to support you. Negotiating with your Employer before or after you have started work for them can be tricky, be it about hours, salary or other benefits and conditions. We have experience in this and will support you.
4. Where you accept a part-time position through us, we will do our best, if you wish, to find you a position for your remaining free days/ hours.
5. The team will keep you informed of changes to law, pensions, insurance, or anything else related to your job / career. You may opt out of this at any time.
6. Should you take on a position in a new area or country we will help you to find local friends.
7. If your new job is overseas, we will help you to find resources to learn some basic language and to familiarise yourself with local culture and laws.
8. We are conscious that most people are looking for careers, not a series of short term jobs. - Short term jobs do not look good on the CV - unless you are an emergency nanny or maternity nurse.
We use our skill and experience to negotiate the right package which will keep you happy in your chosen position for the long term. Naturally, this works also in the family's favour as most do not like disruption and change in their childcare or other domestic staffing arrangements.
Career Guidance, including CV writing and interview etiquette.
Kinder Nannies & Staff offer a Career Service to candidates. Even some of the best candidates can struggle to present themselves in the best way possible.
Book a consultation with our Candidate Consultants and receive expert career guidance from them specific to your own circumstances. Your CV and applications will be reviewed and you will be advised how best to structure your CV, how to list your jobs, what to include, what not to include. guidance is also given on interview best practice and etiquette.
This 1 to 1 session needs to be pre-booked and you will need to send your CV in advance. Scroll down to the end for details and book your advice!
Ready to find out more?
Check out our jobs in London, throughout the UK and world-wide. Could one of these be your next job?
Tutor Governess/ Governor
Elderly Care Companion