Looking to hire a Nanny in Switzerland?
The Kinder team is waiting for your call. Our consultants speak English, French and German. We are looking forward to finding you the perfect Nanny, Maternity Nurse or Housekeeper for your needs. Contracts can be short term, although long-term permanent placements are more common. We have nannies for live in and out live out nanny jobs and many of our nannies can drive.
Families often come to us to hire a native English speaking nanny or tutor but we also have French speakers, German speakers, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian etc. on our books.
Please note, in order to comply with Swiss law Kinder Nannies works with a well respected and established Nanny Agency in Switzerland. Our partner agency in Switzerland will speak to or meet the family and will interview all candidates put forward for the Nanny Jobs in Switzerland, either in person or over skype depending on the candidate's current location.
Our Swiss agency will explain to you the taxes and insurance you will need to pay, and if you need to pay rent for a live in nanny job in Switzerland.
See some of the jobs in Switzerland. Please note there are more which are currently on our list but not published on our website.
Need a professional nanny in Switzerland?
We would love to help you with your nanny / governess / maternity nurse search! The Kinder Nannies team will be in touch immediately. We will send our full terms and fees and arrange to speak to you asap.
Nannies and Private Household Staff working in Switzerland
Families in Switzerland need you! Whether you are a nanny, a governess, housekeeper or butler, if you are experienced and have good references there will be a job for you. Together with our partner agency in Switzerland we are looking for good candidates who are dynamic, out-going, multi-lingual -or a high level of English, someone who is conscientious in their approach - good at what they do and exudes pride in their work.
If you are from an EU country then working in Switzerland is quite straight forward. Once we have found you a Childcare or Private Staff Job, the next step is to sort the paperwork and there are many resources to help with that.
Reasons for moving to Switzerland :
- Jobs in Switzerland can pay better than at home.
- Exciting, explore a stunningly beautiful country, rich in history and culture.
- Welcoming and fun international expat community of Nannies and Household staff.
- Endless incredible and unforgettable experiences on your doorstep; Switzerland offers so many activities and sporting opportunities.
- The Swiss speak 4 languages, so if your 2nd language is French, German or Italian (or Romansh!) you'll feel right at home! Most Swiss people also speak English relatively well.
- The Swiss service industry has exceptionally high standards and throughout the nation good manners are taught from birth! Learn from this and become an even more 'employable' candidate, as these skills are sought world-wide and render you a 'premium' nanny / household staff.
- Working in Switzerland will look excellent on your CV and will super-charge your career!
Want to work as a nanny in Switzerland?
If you already have nanny experience, references and access to an EU or Swiss passport then we can help!