A career in Recruitment?
Have you dreamed of becoming a recruitment consultant? Do you like the idea of working in a fun, supportive environment which allows for flexible working?
KINDER is Hiring!
Kinder is a high-end Nanny Agency. We are currently seeking a new Trainee / Junior to work as a Placement Consultant within our multi-lingual, vibrant team. To be successful you will need first and foremost:
Excellent written and spoken English skills;
• Outstanding client communication skills including exceptionally polite telephone manner, use of tact and excellent judgement.
• Excellent written skills, touch typing (speed of at least 50 wpm) essential as is ability to compose neat written work and letter writing (spelling, formatting of emails and filling in of contracts, all on computer).
Role would suit someone with previous experience of working in childcare and/ or recruitment, who has experience with dealing with high net worth families.
The Agency is looking to fill a full time position but can offer flexible hours or shorter-than-full-time hours if preferred.
The position will be initially (at least) based at home; you work from home but you will be connected with the team. Remote working may also enable you to join our team if you are located outside of London or indeed even outside of the UK (but within Europe).
An excellent internet connection is essential to stay connected to the team (video/audio link) whilst working.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Happiest working as part of a team, but also able to think independently/ creatively and be pro-active.
• Responsible, conscientious, able to stay focussed, hardworking with a positive cheerful attitude.
• Looking for a long term position in a fun, ambitious team, where everyone’s opinion counts!
Benefits of the role:
• Join a team who share the same values and high standards and where each supports one another. Hard work combined with a lot of fun!
• Receive training from a high-end childcare agency
• Slightly flexible working hours.
• Success related bonuses (after successful probation period)
• Excellent Opportunity for promotion
Duties to include:
• Collating and checking candidates applications, documents and references, responding to candidate queries
• Collating and checking client registrations and responding to client queries, by phone and email
• Posting client jobs, offer letters and ultimately contracts
• Interviewing potential candidates, over skype or telephone and writing short reports on the interviews
• Checking for potential matches between our clients jobs and candidates
• Answering client and candidate queries in the correct manner (with support from the team and as soon as able to) by email and telephone
• Learning how to and then advising clients and candidates on the recruitment process, interviews and how to ensure a successful placement.
• Keeping client and candidate records up to date in CRM and ATS systems.
• Staying in regular contact with our clients and candidates.
• Liaising with partners overseas, Europe, Australia.
• Adhering strictly to company privacy and data protection policy, and all laws relating to the work conducted on behalf of the agency. All information and training will be provided, but common sense is essential.
• Following strict company procedures and guidelines relating to how to complete our work tasks.
• Maintaining and being part of the further development of the ‘premium brand’ of the agency.
Training will be offered but the trainee/ junior placement consultant is expected to learn quickly to be a fully contributing member of the team.
Our Requirements, for this role:
• Someone sharing our conscientious work ethic and is consistently polite and tactful with our clients, candidates and other team members!
• Self-motivated candidate with life experience.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Hard-working candidate who enjoys shared success, is self-motivated and can stay calm under pressure.
• Computer Literate - Experienced in standard software applications such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and email functions.
• Fast typing skills essential and the candidate will be required to submit a very short on-line test of typing skills /speed at the start of the process.
• Short-listed candidates will also be required to take a quick verbal reasoning test online.
• Excellent communication skills with a professional and personable approach.
• Attention to detail is important as well as having the ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ who can ultimately contribute to team strategy and ideas.
To Apply, please send your CV and a cover letter/note, explaining why you wish to work as a recruitment consultant for Kinder Nannies & Staff to : firstname.lastname@example.org