A career in Recruitment?
Have you dreamed of becoming a recruitment consultant? Do you like the idea of working in a fun, supportive environment which allows for some flexible working?
KINDER will be Hiring!
Kinder is a high-end Nanny Agency, placing in the UK and overseas. Is seeking a new Trainee / Junior to join us. If you are interested please send your CV for this role. To be successful you will need first and foremost:
Excellent written and spoken English skills;
• Outstanding client communication skills including exceptionally polite telephone manner, use of tact and excellent judgement.
• Excellent written skills, touch typing (speed of at least 50 wpm) essential as is ability to compose neat written work and letter writing (spelling, grammar, formatting of emails and filling in of contracts, all on computer).
The role would suit someone with admin experience, computer and office skills. The applicant should be conscientious, quick and efficient, paying attention to detail. Someone with the motivation and initiative to see projects and tasks through from start to finish. Someone with a good memory and naturally organised.
Having experience of working in childcare and/ or recruitment, is desirable. Experience working with high profile or high net worth families would be helpful.
The Agency is looking to fill a full time position but can offer flexible hours or shorter-than-full-time hours if preferred.
The position will be initially (at least) based at home; you work from home but you will be connected with the team.
An excellent internet connection is essential to stay connected to the team (video link) whilst working.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Happiest working as part of a team, but also able to think independently/ creatively and be pro-active.
- Responsible, conscientious, able to stay focused, hardworking with a positive cheerful attitude.
- Resilient and able to resolve the occasional tricky situation.
- Looking for a long term position in a fun, ambitious team, where everyone’s opinion counts!
Benefits of the role:
• Join a team who share the same values and high standards and where each supports one another. Hard work combined with shared goals and a bit of fun!
• Receive training from a high-end childcare agency
• Slightly flexible working hours.
• Success related bonuses/ commission (after successful probation period)
• Opportunities to grow with the company
Duties to include:
• Collating and checking candidates applications, documents and references, responding to candidate queries.
• Collating and checking client registrations and responding to client queries, by phone and email.
• Posting client jobs, offer letters and ultimately contracts.
• Interviewing potential candidates, over zoom and writing short reports on the interviews.
• Checking for potential matches between our clients jobs and candidates.
• Answering client and candidate queries in the correct manner (with support from the team and as soon as able to) by email and telephone.
• Learning how to and then advising clients and candidates on the recruitment process, interviews and how to ensure a successful placement.
• Keeping client and candidate records up to date in CRM and ATS systems.
• Staying in regular contact with our clients and candidates.
• Liaising with partners overseas.
• Adhering strictly to company privacy and data protection policy, and all laws relating to the work conducted on behalf of the agency. All information and training will be provided, but common sense is essential.
• Following strict company procedures and guidelines relating to how to complete our work tasks.
• Maintaining and being part of the further development of our premium brand, Kinder Nannies and Staff.
Training will be offered but the trainee/ junior placement consultant is expected to learn quickly to be a fully contributing member of the team.
Our Requirements, for this role:
• Someone sharing our conscientious work ethic and is consistently polite and tactful with our clients, candidates and other team members!
• Can always think 5 steps ahead, what could happen, in several different scenarios.
• Self-motivated candidate with life experience.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Hard-working candidate who enjoys shared success, is self-motivated and can stay calm under pressure.
• Computer Literate - Experienced in standard software applications such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Office and email functions.
• Fast typing skills essential and the candidate will be required to submit a very short on-line test of typing skills /speed at the start of the process.
• Short-listed candidates will also be required to take a quick verbal reasoning test online.
• Excellent communication skills with a professional and personable approach. Be well presented, important for interviews and you are representing the company.
• Attention to detail is important as well as having the ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ who can ultimately contribute to team strategy and ideas.
To Apply, please send your CV and a cover letter, explaining why you wish to work as a recruitment consultant for Kinder Nannies & Staff to : email@example.com
Kindly note, we unfortunately cannot respond to all candidates who do not match our requirements. Thank you for your understanding.