Kinder Nannies Netherlands
Leading Nanny Agency for the Netherlands
Are you looking for a reliable, trustworthy nanny agency in The Netherlands, to find the perfect nanny for your children? Kinder Nannies is a professional International Nanny Agency and private staff agency. We place English speaking Nannies (and further languages) with Dutch, English or international families in the Netherlands.
Whether you need a Dutch, English, French or German speaking nannies, Kinder Nannies is the top International Nanny Agency.
Call today to speak to our friendly, experienced team and you could soon be welcoming your new nanny for the first day of work. As soon as you ask us to start working for you we will check through our extensive database of hand-selected nannies as well as proactively finding new suitable nannies for you.
Welkom bij Kinder Nannies Nederland!
- Den Haag
If you are looking for childcare in Holland, you may be interested in our Kinder:
- Nannies in the Netherlands
- Maternity Nurse Netherlands
- Rota Nanny
- Nanny Tutor / Governess Netherlands
- Nanny Housekeepers
Alternatively if you are looking for Private Staff, we can offer Private and Household staff to the Netherlands, on long or short contract.
Like to check out our terms and conditions and affordable fees first? Take a look at our fees for International Placements....
Ready to your perfect Nanny or Staff?
Simply send us your requirements, or register directly online.
Contact our friendly, professional team. Free advice, always ready to help.
Kinder Nanny and Staff agency works with client families throughout the Netherlands. We put you first and are here to solve all your childcare or staffing requirements.
If you are looking for a top Nanny Agency in the Netherlands, you will be happy you chose us! Starting a search for experienced, skilled candidates through Kinder is FREE. There's nothing to pay unless you decide to employ one of our candidates. So, there is nothing to lose and everything to be gained. We take great pride in our service to customers, and candidates, and we look forward to working for you.
Want to work as a nanny in the Netherlands? Then you will need to:
- Register using the candidate registration form
- Send us your CV by email or attach it to your online registration
If we accept your application, then you will need to send us
- evidence of your VOG (police check)
- details of your referees; they should be for recent and similar positions to the one you are applying for
- copy of your paediatric First Aid certificate
- Copy of your Identity, which is also evidence of your right to work in The Netherlands
- Copies of any relevant childcare or other, qualifications.
- Copy of your Driving Licence, if the jobs require driving.